***I don’t offer the course to everyone: the Health Goals Session will help us discover whether working together is a good fit! Only when we’ve gone through the process of a Healthy Goals Session can you enroll.
Happy Healthy Habits is a comprehensive online program designed to help you improve your health and your life.
In Happy Healthy Habits, habits of Yogis meet modern science with evidence-based practice and practical methods for habit change. In it, you will receive 1:1 guidance from me, collective support from the rest of the group, mentorship from members who have gone through it before, and information from experts in various wellness capacities.
The program incorporates the 10 Habits of Ayurveda into everyday life.
These shifts don’t happen overnight: instead, we create sustainable, incremental change that over time make massive improvements in your life.
And instead of struggling to change your habits by yourself, you’ll have a whole team of like-minded people helping you along the way.
“I originally enrolled in Happy Healthy Habits to lose some weight for the summer and feel better in my own skin, but my experience has been so much more than that. Before this course, I succumbed to fad diets and many short-term solutions for weight loss. Through group calls, individual coaching calls with Hadlee, andContinue reading “ANNA, WASHINGTON, D.C.”
“I’ve taken courses, participated in therapies, attended retreats, read books, and listened to podcasts to support my personal growth over the years. But none of them have hit home quite like Happy Healthy Habits. In this course, the focus on small, achievable steps helps establish consistent behavior change over the long term, which then evolvesContinue reading “MICCO, WASHINGTON”
“I have been enrolled in Hadlee’s Healthy Habits program since June 2018, and I have seen tremendous results! I started the program because I had just graduated from college and accepted a job across the country. The move to a brand new place without knowing anyone was daunting and I hoped the habits would helpContinue reading “JOSIE, CALIFORNIA”
10 modules for optimal health:
- Earlier, Lighter Dinners
- Start the Day Right
- Breath Body Practice
- Food as Nourishment
- Self-Care and Self-Massage
- Eating Guidelines and Your Relationship with Food
- Sense Organ Care
- Easeful Living
Expect to experience the following (and more!):
- Perfectionism released to achieve lasting change
- Improved digestion and weight management
- Exponentially greater energy and capacity for getting things done
- Improved sleep
- Better waste elimination
- A stronger, leaner body
- A better relationship with food and your ecosystem
- Greater mindfulness and ability to learn from life experiences
- A more loving relationship with yourself and your body
- Enhanced ability to listen to your body’s needs
- An improved immune system
- Less sick days. More fun days!
- Greater ease and joy in everyday life
You are a perfect match for this program if you:
- Want all of the above benefits and more from your life
- Feel like there has to be more to life than the “work hard, play hard” mentality
- Frequently beat yourself up about what you “should” be doing but aren’t
- Want to be more gentle with yourself
- Get sick often (including colds and allergies!)
- Suffer from autoimmune issues
- Want to feel lighter, stronger, and more grounded in your skin
- Have a desire to design your life the way you want it to be, and not the way others tell you it should be
- Are willing to do what it takes to get there
- Are willing to let go of “victim mentality” and take control of your present and future self
- Are excited to work on your habit recalibration and reap the benefits
- Want to have fun along the way!
Join us through this life-changing journey into wellness. It won’t be easy, but it will be so worth it. I promise.
**Limited Spots Available, Health Goals Session Required for Course Acceptance. I don’t offer this program to everyone, and I want to make sure you’re a good fit!**
Receive the Happy Healthy newsletter for inspiration, recipes, blog posts, and more.