Happy Healthy Habits is an online course designed to help you improve your health and your life. In this program, the habits of ancient Yogis meet modern life via evidence-based practice and practical methods for habit change.
The course incorporates the 10 habits of Ayurveda, the ancient sister science of yoga, into everyday life. These shifts won’t happen overnight: instead, we’ll use behavioral science research to achieve small, incremental changes that over time will make massive improvements in your life. And instead of struggling to change your habits by yourself, this course will immerse you in a group of like-minded people simultaneously striving toward the same habits and goals. Not only will our group support you in your journey toward greater health and happiness, but we will also have a ton of fun along the way!
“I originally enrolled in Happy Healthy Habits to lose some weight for the summer and feel better in my own skin, but my experience has been so much more than that. Before this course, I succumbed to fad diets and many short-term solutions for weight loss. Through group calls, individual coaching calls with Hadlee, and … Continue reading ANNA, WASHINGTON, D.C.
“I have been enrolled in Hadlee’s Healthy Habits program since June 2018, and I have seen tremendous results! I started the program because I had just graduated from college and accepted a job across the country. The move to a brand new place without knowing anyone was daunting and I hoped the habits would help … Continue reading JOSIE, CALIFORNIA
“I initially enrolled in Hadlee’s course to learn new methods to contribute to weight loss and managing my Crohn’s disease after a bad flare up earlier this year. However – even after ten weeks – I’m not only losing weight on my targeted goal, have healthier and more manageable digestion, but have a much more … Continue reading LAURA, WASHINGTON
You’ll automate these self-care habits:
- Earlier, lighter dinners to optimize digestion
- Maximize sleep and rest
- Start the day right
- Movement practice
- Food as nourishment
- Mindfulness and reflection
- Get in touch with your body through self-massage
- Dive in deeper with food and meal spacing
- Care for your sense organs
- Live with ease
You can expect to experience the following (and more!):
- Releasing perfectionism and making lasting change
- Improved digestion and weight management
- Exponentially greater energy and capacity for getting things done
- Improved sleep
- Better waste elimination
- A stronger, leaner body
- A better relationship with food and your ecosystem
- Greater mindfulness and ability to learn from life experiences
- A more loving relationship with yourself and your body
- Enhanced ability to listen to your body’s needs
- An improved immune system
- Less sick days and more fun days!!
- Greater ease and joy in everyday life
You are a perfect match for this course if you:
- Want all of the above benefits and more from your life
- Feel like there has to be more to life than the “work hard, play hard” mentality
- Frequently beat yourself up about what you “should” be doing but aren’t
- Want to be more gentle with yourself
- Get sick often (including colds and allergies!)
- Suffer from autoimmune issues
- Want to feel lighter, stronger, and more grounded in your skin
- Have a desire to design your life the way you want it to be, and not the way others tell you it should be
- Are willing to do what it takes to get there
- Are willing to let go of “victim mentality” and take control of your present and future self
- Are excited to work on your habit recalibration and reap the benefits
- Want to have fun along the way!
Join me as I guide our group through this life-changing journey into wellness. It won’t be easy, but it will be so worth it. I promise.
Receive the Happy Healthy newsletter for inspiration, recipes, blog posts, and more.